Thursday, July 3, 2008

Easy at home ways how to get rid of acne and depression causes acne

The antibiotics such as tetracycline, erythromycin, clindarnycin and cotrirpoxazole are most commonly used in the treatment of acne vul¬garis. Tetracycline is the treatment of choice for moderate to severe: acne and is given in the dosage of 250 mg three to four times daily with a gradual reduction to a maintenance dose of 250 mg once a day for several months, Recently, oral retinoid (isotretinoin) has been found to be very effective drug in the management of severe form of acne, especially nodulo cystic acne and conglobata. Anti androgens like cyproterone acetate and spironolactone are also beneficial in treatment of acne. Females with recalcitrant and severe type of acne usually require oestrogens either in the form of oral con¬traceptives or in combination with antiandrogens.
Natural And Not So Natural Cures For Acne Scarring
So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important...
allinilalref.blogspot.com
tags: what can i do to get rid of my acne, cyst skin acne allergies to mold spores, home remedeys for acne

No comments: